HOW DO WE PACK AND POST FRAGILE ANTIQUE LIGHTING?
If you are looking at our website and considering purchasing an arts and crafts chandelier or an art nouveau table lamp, you may be concerned about how safely it will reach you. We have all seen videos of delivery drivers throwing parcels around which make us cringe in horror! So we decided to run a little experiment to firstly show you how we pack our antique lighting and then we have a little fun by putting it to the test!
Here’s a link to our YOUTUBE VIDEO
- So, just to clarify, we always pack using the following
- Strong Double Walled Boxes
- Lots of heavy duty bubble wrap
- Loose fill in the voids
- Removing glass shades from metal parts
- Wrapping glass shades in corrugated card
- Lots of fragile labels
- Items too large to box and send will be hand delivered by a door to door courier.
- And for your absolute peace of mind, in the highly unlikely event of breakage, we always either replace or fully refund.
If you have any other queries about shipping of antique lighting, please get in touch