A pair of Tail Rotor Blades from an Aerospatiale Alouette II Helicopter.
This helicopter was operational between 1956 and 1975 and holds the distinction of being the first production helicopter to be powered by a gas turbine engine instead of the conventional heavier piston powerplant.
Featuring the original paint finish in bright yellow and red.
Small enough to be easily displayed, moved and handled. A nice decorative piece for aviation enthusiasts. See photo example of these rotor blades on the aircraft.
Easily stand on the fixing mounts.
Size 82cm x 17cm.
There is only 1 of these left for sale.
Please note these are genuine aero salvage items and that there is some wear to the paint finish and some small knocks and scratches.